Introduce yourself to the community, share your story or just say hello. ((( NEW )))
By Michael Abraham Kaye
Hi Am Kaye..from the Mid-Atlantic Region
Firstly...Questions?
1.Are Some Merchandising companies Real ?
2.How are they Contracted ?
Please reply ..
My reasons for snapping up these questions came out of over 15 years experience in the field. Worked from Beams Installation to Auditing and planogram reset projects.
We giving all our efforts..dedication to help push these companies..but they're always Failing us (Merchandisers ) for lack of Regular Projects..Bad Contracts , low salaries, poor conditions of service and lack of genuine supervisors and managers executing their functions..but we still love the j o b.
Merchandising is a Career like any other profession.
We expect some companies to really do their home work efficiently to mentain their contracts and fairly service their loyal employees .
Treat your business with all Seriousness as merchandisers treats you as well. We are not dump yard men or women..Caution!!
Most companies call for W2 contracted employees..but we go out without regular projects and wages for months..? Instead continue 1099 employee contracts.
Is it a quick money making set up or Exploiting workers interests and genuine efforts?..Fair Labor Contracts are available anyway for everyone....Wake up Contractors and watch your supervisors and managers attitudes too in your company. Good luck.. :sunglasses:
:grinning:
Admin liked this
By Admin
Welcome aboard Kaye! Great questions, I am sure you will get some good answers. The industry has changed quite a bit over the last few years - that is why it was important to get a site like this together to share these concerns and ideas to hopefully inform and improve the industry. In may ways we are alone out there on a daily basis, its important we have a way to connect with others in our profession. Thank you for joining!
Hello

I am a 20+ year merchandising veteran. Glad to see[…]

Job Openings!!!

GET THE JOB THAT GETS YOUR LIFESTYLE To all you in[…]

Direct Sales Representative (Part Time) The Direc[…]

Lowes customer wifi

Anyone have problems with using their wifi or is[…]