tng.com | Atlanta, GA | Owned by the Pattison Group
Business Model: Book & Magazine, DSD, Merchandising
President: David Parry
Labor Type: Employee/W2
Jobs: TNG Opportunities
By Indus
Pay is absolutely terrible and very disorganized.
Admin liked this
By TruSpec
I think this is the same outfit I seen an ad about. They wanted someone for heavy merchandising/remodel type stuff, night shift, maybe it included out of town traveling, can't remember, but they only wanted to pay $10/hr. I had to laugh when I read that.
I know they service the magazines at Lowes because I see their name on the shipments in receiving when I go in there to work for Strategic Retail Solutions to do their books.
Admin liked this
By TruSpec
They are now hiring for the city I live in. Just for kicks I applied to them and received this response: "Thank you for your interest in Retail Merchandiser- Part Time-MEXXXX. It's been determined that you do not match the basic requirements set forth for this position. We wish you the best in your career search."

No idea how I do not meet their basic requirements? My only guess is maybe they have a conflict of interest with one of the other companies I work for? Anyhow, not going to be losing any sleep over them, LOL.
By Indus
TruSpec wrote:They are now hiring for the city I live in. Just for kicks I applied to them and received this response: "Thank you for your interest in Retail Merchandiser- Part Time-MEXXXX. It's been determined that you do not match the basic requirements set forth for this position. We wish you the best in your career search."

No idea how I do not meet their basic requirements? My only guess is maybe they have a conflict of interest with one of the other companies I work for? Anyhow, not going to be losing any sleep over them, LOL.
Should have left out "Experience in massive candy consumption" when applying. :astonished:

Gardenvision has been added to the Dedicated Brand[…]

Experienced Merchandiser available in West Plains […]

Merchandising Jobs

I TRIED 8 TIMES ON TUESDAY TO SUBMIT THIS APPLICA[…]

Hi I'm new here

You can register on Marco Polo Jobs (a recruiting […]