Recruiters, schedulers & field managers - post your jobs and opportunities here! Include area(s), pay rates and a short description of the job you want completed! ((( NEW )))
By nharmon1
Claire's Concession Merchandisers

A Concession Merchandiser is a passionate and self-motivated team member of the Concession team, who strives to make things happen in order to achieve results. Responsible for a number of concession stores, the Concession Merchandiser will consistently deliver exceptional standards in merchandising and build excellent public relations with concession partner.
If interested, apply at www.joinclaires.com

Responsibilities and Duties

Recover, replenish and merchandise the concession shop during frequent visits
Implement and execute the Planogram in-line with In-Store Presentation guidelines
Ensure promotions and “sale” are in line with operational requirements
Ensure “Markdowns” are in line with operational requirements
Process empty cards, transfers and damages as required
Proactively look for and make suggestions on how to improve sales performance
Ensure that the Concession area is kept clean and tidy at all times and products are not left on the floor
Lead and train partner team by example demonstrating good product knowledge.
Provide to Concessions DSM regular updates on performance of concessions, providing feedback and recommendations for areas of improvement
Qualifications and Skills

A minimum of 6 months of retail or merchandising experience
Visually can follow direction to successfully execute In- Store Presentation
Vehicle with a valid driving license
Good organizational skills
Passionate, self- motivated and great team player who will strive to achieve results with Claire’s values
Establish relevant public relations with partners so that Claire’s concession is always a focus for them
Can work on their own initiative
Has a “can do” attitude
Willing to travel an 80-90% of his/her time
Admin liked this
By JBuff
Hello, I trying to apply for this position at the link you provided.
I cannot submit the app because it just keeps telling me to fill in my phone number and email address which I did.
I have tried about 8 times now. Is there a glitch with the website?
Is there somewhere else or another way I can send you my application?
Thank you,
Janet
By JBuff
I TRIED 8 TIMES ON TUESDAY TO SUBMIT THIS APPLICATION AND JUST KEPT ASKING ME TO ENTER MY PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH WERE ALREADY ON THE FORM. I NEVER COULD SUBMIT IT SO NOW I AM TRYING IT AGAIN ON ANOTHER DAY AND ON GOOGLE CHROME HOPING IT WORKS THIS TIME! VERY FRUSTRATING.
I EVEN CALLED THE LOCAL CLAIRE'S STORE TO SEE IF THEY COULD HELP ME AND THEY WERE NOT.
PLEASE JOB POSTER RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW IF I CAN EMAIL OR FAX YOU THE APPLICATION.
THANK YOU!
Worst company

I was told in 2017 I got the job with them. I was […]

Has anyone worked/working for this company? I have[…]

I am sorry but as stated, this is not my geography[…]

What to wear?

Companies that I work for say to wear a" gol[…]