Recruiters, schedulers & field managers - post your jobs and opportunities here! Include area(s), pay rates and a short description of the job you want completed! ((( NEW )))
By gardenvision
Add a little consistency to your schedule!

Gardenvision merchandises plants in home improvement garden centers, and offers scheduled (though flexible!) hours each and every week of the year. The best place to see what is currently available throughout the Southeast and in New England and to apply is here https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Gardenvision/jobs on Indeed.

The work is similar to other merchandising work, but is much heavier in replenishment and maintenance tasks. Reliability is paramount--we need to be sure that you will be at work when you say you will--and the work is physically harder than the majority of merchandising jobs.

That said, it's a great place to build your work week around. We have schedules available at between 20 and 40 hours per week, we offer paid vacation and paid holidays after a year of service, and health insurance to full-time employees. Plus, if you're looking for a career home, we promote from within 80% of the time.

If you're not afraid of working outside in the elements, can tolerate plants and bugs and the occasional small critter, can walk and stand all day, often pulling pallets or racks that weight many hundreds of pounds, and pushing, pulling, lifting and lowering trays of plants from floor to overhead heights that might weigh as much as 30 pounds, please apply!
Admin liked this
Worst company

I was told in 2017 I got the job with them. I was […]

Has anyone worked/working for this company? I have[…]

I am sorry but as stated, this is not my geography[…]

What to wear?

Companies that I work for say to wear a" gol[…]