Recruiters, schedulers & field managers - post your jobs and opportunities here! Include area(s), pay rates and a short description of the job you want completed! ((( NEW )))
Retail Services Rep Job Description

Position: Retail Service Representative
Reports to: District Manager

Position Summary: The FGXI Service Rep performs all in store duties as directed through the District Manager and standardized communication to assure that all FGX retail standards and processes are met

Coverage/Completion responsibilities
To service assigned stores to the required frequency
To meet deadlines set for core and project completions

Knowledge Responsibilities
To assure understanding of all retailer specific procedures
To review and understand all directed communication regarding
In store tasks
To contact DM or Retail Support for clarification of information
received and
To inform DM if project or needed materials are not received prior
To needed start date

Store Task Responsibilities
To order to the required inventory stock levels.
To merchandise displays set to planogram.
To maintain proper housekeeping of merchandise and displays.
To generate credits as necessary (and proper authorization) with utmost accuracy.

Communication Responsibilities
To communicate regularly with DM through email and phone as directed and to respond within a timely manner to questions or requests for information
To communicate any problems or situations to the Home office and District Manager as they occur
To utilize Retail Support in the appropriate manner with information
required available upon calling.

Reporting Responsibilities
To report service activities (times, orders & inventory updates, surveys& credits) in ROSS daily

Remember – If it’s not reported, you didn’t DO it.

Relationship Building Responsibilities
To build positive relationships with Store Managers and other in store personnel.
To communicate with appropriate store personnel on each visit

To Apply, please fill out an application at www.fgxi.appone.com

There are many locations available
Admin liked this
I've applied for this company, completing their overly long application 6 times for 3 or so different areas. I see they are looking for workers in a lot of job boards but yet don't hire me and my resume matches exactly what they need so I guess they don't need anyone?!
smurphy@fgxi.com wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:16 am Retail Services Rep Job Description

Position: Retail Service Representative
Reports to: District Manager

Position Summary: The FGXI Service Rep performs all in store duties as directed through the District Manager and standardized communication to assure that all FGX retail standards and processes are met

Coverage/Completion responsibilities
To service assigned stores to the required frequency
To meet deadlines set for core and project completions

Knowledge Responsibilities
To assure understanding of all retailer specific procedures
To review and understand all directed communication regarding
In store tasks
To contact DM or Retail Support for clarification of information
received and
To inform DM if project or needed materials are not received prior
To needed start date

Store Task Responsibilities
To order to the required inventory stock levels.
To merchandise displays set to planogram.
To maintain proper housekeeping of merchandise and displays.
To generate credits as necessary (and proper authorization) with utmost accuracy.

Communication Responsibilities
To communicate regularly with DM through email and phone as directed and to respond within a timely manner to questions or requests for information
To communicate any problems or situations to the Home office and District Manager as they occur
To utilize Retail Support in the appropriate manner with information
required available upon calling.

Reporting Responsibilities
To report service activities (times, orders & inventory updates, surveys& credits) in ROSS daily

Remember – If it’s not reported, you didn’t DO it.

Relationship Building Responsibilities
To build positive relationships with Store Managers and other in store personnel.
To communicate with appropriate store personnel on each visit

To Apply, please fill out an application at https://.fgxi.appone.com

There are many locations available. I cover Wisconsin, Upper Michigan and for the next several months, Minnesota, North Dakota areas.
Please note I have added areas of my personal responsibility as well as updated our website to apply, https://ross.fgxi.com
Thank you
davidlandon67 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:12 pm Do your company got this job open for me Davidlandon67
Hello,
I would only get the information back if you reside in my geographical area, Wisconsin, Upper Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota. If you are outside that area, your application will go to the appropriate manager.
Savvy Swapper wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:23 pm I've applied for this company, completing their overly long application 6 times for 3 or so different areas. I see they are looking for workers in a lot of job boards but yet don't hire me and my resume matches exactly what they need so I guess they don't need anyone?!
Please let me know where you reside. Our system will only allow you to apply to each area one time. The application is a series of 14 quick response dropdown answers so not sure if you applied to the same. If not, please feel free to do so. If you reside in my geographical area, please let me know.
Thanks,
Admin liked this
Worst company

I was told in 2017 I got the job with them. I was […]

Has anyone worked/working for this company? I have[…]

I am sorry but as stated, this is not my geography[…]

What to wear?

Companies that I work for say to wear a" gol[…]