Recruiters, schedulers & field managers - post your jobs and opportunities here! Include area(s), pay rates and a short description of the job you want completed! ((( NEW )))
By Christy1879
$85 College Inquiry Shop

MPACT is looking for shoppers between the ages 18-45 yrs. to complete a College Inquiry mystery shop in NC, SC, and VA.

Some Shop Details:
• Make a recorded phone call using our system to talk with an Admissions Representative
• Schedule an on-campus tour
• Audio Record the entire visit
• Fill out a report/survey and upload the audio file

Please email me at CPinkston@shopmetrics.com if interested or have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you will sign up with MPACT, so you may be a part of our team.

Here is the link to get signed up with MPACT at https://mpactgroupinc.shopmetrics.com/login.asp so you may look over the shop details and I can assign it to you if you are able to conduct the shop for us. You will need to set up an account and a password before you are able to view any available shops in the area. If you are a GigSpot shopper, please select MPACT from the Company tab and accept their ICA agreement to get signed up. www.gigspot.com
Much Appreciated,

Christy Pinkston
Scheduler
Scheduling on Behalf of MPACT
Mystery Shopping Jobs

$85 College Inquiry Shop […]

Welcome aboard! Colorado must be a great place to[…]

What to wear?

The companies that I work for just say a polo shir[…]

All I can say is hang in there. I had been signed[…]