Advantages/Disadvantages of Android Devices
By TruSpec
Let me start off by saying I buy my phones used from eBay. I do not see any point in getting locked into a contract or spending $200 just for a new phone. I presently have a Motorola Moto G but plan on buying the Motorola Droid Turbo 2, unlocked for Verizon towers. Does anyone use this phone for their jobs or have any feedback on it? Recently my Moto G can not get a data signal. I made several calls to CS and went through all of the troubleshooting steps but they are saying it is outdated and not working because it is 3G. I MUST have data because a lot of the stores I work in, the customer wifi does not work half the time.
Admin liked this
By 3PLGuy
I only use Apple devices, just my preference. But I never use the store wifi, alot of the free access can have data restrictions on file uploads etc. One thing to remember is some carriers do not allow voice and data at the same time. Verizon and I think Sprint don't allow both. So try to keep off the phone while working if possible. You should also do PRL updates every few months:

PRL - Preferred Roaming List
The Preferred Roaming List is a database residing in a wireless device, such as a cellphone, that contains information used during the system selection and acquisition process. In the case of R-UIM-based CDMA devices, the PRL resides on the R-UIM. The PRL indicates which bands, sub bands, and service provider identifiers will be scanned and in what priority order. Without a PRL, the device may not be able to roam, i.e. obtain service outside of the home area. There may be cases where missing or corrupt PRLs can lead to a customer not having service at all.
Admin liked this
Hi I'm new here

I'm warehouse certified for Target and Walmart and[…]

Member Introductions

Not alot of info - but hey there!

Merchandising Jobs

Applying today! :relaxed:

Interesting things happening at Kroger for the hol[…]