jacentretail.com | Huntingdon Valley, PA
Business Model: Merchandising
CEO: Micheal Dion
Labor Type: Employee/W2
Being a Jacent Merchandiser: Jacent Merchandiser Into
Jobs: Jacent Opportunities
By Daisyduke
I worked with them for 2 years, they gave us a choice go full time at your regular pay (GREAAAAAAT) or lose your job, I chose full time of coarse. I already 7 stores. They told us they'd let us know what would happen when we go full time they were working out details. Within a week the was an ad posted with all my stores hiring at $15.50 I'm at $12.00!! So I asked toi receive that pay and got ignored 3 times so I figured I was out of a job until I finally realized to a manager and he said he'd talk to his manager jacolyn. No one seemed aware of the ad (lies) I already knew they had someone hired but the lied pretending they didn't but the person they hired confirmed she had been given my job a month ago. So I explained I will stay and help until they get her trained at a higher pay rate, jackolyn emailed saying no I agreed to stay at that pay already and now I can only have 1 store (due to the fact no one wanted to drive to this store for a short 2 hour visit twice a month) this happened to 2 of us under the same manager. Wer both had been with the company at least 2 years yet they slapped us in the face hitting new people with a $3.50 an hour increase and benefits.
Admin liked this
By TruSpec
I believe you. I have never worked for them but I am continuously building a list of merchandising companies and I combine their ratings from Indeed and Glassdoor. So far I have 36 companies listed and Jacent is the lowest of all with a rating of 2.4! The average rating of all companies is 3.3.
Anita, Admin liked this
By AldapaG
I was told in 2017 I got the job with them. I was told to call the area manager and if she didn't return my call to call again. Well, I never heard from the company again. So as far as I'm concerned this company is no good. No communication, no return phone calls, etc!
Admin liked this

Why is it that most companies i deal with pay a lo[…]

Criminal consumers

I can not top the alien story, but does anyone els[…]

Review of Virgin Mobile

I just switched to comcast cell service. It seems […]

A recent email I received from Set and Service Res[…]